Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Conditions: full-time working
- Development of a set of detailed design drawings on Plot plan, including overall plot plan, layout plan, construction site grading plan, overall utilities layout, site improvement etc.).
- Preparation of standard detailed drawings.
- Performance of estimates and calculations.
- Preparation of data sheets.
- Preparation of material take-offs and bills of quantities.
- Review and issue of comments on technical bid evaluations (TBE), liaising with vendors.
- Issue, review of assignments and collaboration with related disciplines.
8-yearexperience in engineering at the Detailed Design stage
5-yearexperience of participation in large international projects in oil & gas industry with such companies as: ADMA-OPCO, SAUDI ARAMCO, SABIC, INPEX, EXXONMOBIL, TOTAL, CHEVRON, DAEWOO E&P, ENI NORGE, STATOIL, IOOC, PETORO, ANADARKO, AMECFW (WOOD), SHELL, WORLEY PARSONS, TECHNIP etc.
- Main area of expertise — ENGINEERING.
- Hands-on experience in the development of plot plans for industrial enterprises in oil & gas sector in line with international standards (GAP, API etc.).
- Knowledge of industry standards and recommendations: ASTM, ASME, API, etc.
- Ability to perform the majority of job functions INDEPENDENTLY.
- Knowledge in related engineering disciplines, including mechanical, piping, equipment arrangement on the plot, instrumentation, structures, manufacturing planning, start-up and commissioning activities.
- English language skills (oral and writing) not less than level B2 and Russian language skills (intermediate level).
If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your CV via email firstname.lastname@example.org