LLC Uzliti Engineering currently seeking for experienced Process Engineers.
Location: Tashkent, Uzbekistan
• At least 8 years of experience within the role of Process Engineer,
• Experience in gas sweetening, dehydrating, compression units, sulphur recovery and granulation units designing,
• Experience in Utilities designing (flare, steam, water condensate, cooling water, demi water, nitrogen, instr. air, etc.),
• Experience in creating P&ID's/PFD with SPPID,
• Experience with process simulation – Aspen Tech HYSYS and Aspen Plus, static and dynamic (preferred) modes,
• Fluent in English and Russian (preferred) written and spoken,
• Worked on safety relief calculations,
• Led multidisciplinary projects,
• Ability to work closely with other engineering disciplines,
• Experience in attending regular meetings with clients, vendors and sub-contractors.
• Strong academic and interdisciplinary background,
• Proven experience in the execution of conceptual studies, FEED and detail design,
• Experience in equipment sizing, process calculations, datasheets and cause & effect diagrams,
• Calculate and specify process equipment control valves, pressure relief valves
• Pipe diameters, pressure drops in pipes and systems.
• Execute and manage Process Engineering activities,
• Plan and monitor work from conceptual design and detailed engineering,
• Coordination with other disciplines, supervise quality of work,
• Carry the responsibility for the result of the project.
If you feel your skills match the above requirements, please send your CV/Cover Letter to email email@example.com